Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Travelling to the United Kingdom for Christmas...



Will be spending my first Christmas overseas after over a quarter century...and that will be the United Kingdom but what makes it beautiful will be able to spend quality time with my dearest friends in life, who had and still are showing me the true meaning of friends and nevers fails to inspire and encourage along my journey of life...My dearest friends, thank you for being my friends and I thank God everynight for people like you in my life...:)

Friends come and go in your life, some leaves you footprints and went on the other ways but some are never far away from your heart, always a special place in your heart and I am blessed with quite a few friends that always have a special place in my heart forever and always.

Maude, Lin and families, looking forward to see you next week for Christmas and New Year! :)

God bless us all.

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment